No getaway to the Smoky Mountains is complete without a little shopping. One of the best and most popular places to shop in the Smokies is the Tanger Outlet mall. Located in Sevierville, right on the edge of Pigeon Forge, you can shop til you drop and spend an entire day exploring all the stores at the Tanger Outlets. Here’s how to get a Tanger Outlet coupon and what you need to know before you visit:
Get Our Tanger Outlet Coupon
Are you looking for Tanger Outlet coupons for your vacation? Look no further! You can explore Tanger Outlet mall and save a little money while you’re there with our helpful coupon.
When you visit Tanger Outlet with our coupon, you will receive a free savings book filled with coupons and discounts at many of the stores throughout the outlet mall.
Tanger Outlet Stores Directory
There’s dozens of stores at the Sevierville Tanger Outlets. You’ll find everything from luxury apparel and children’s stores to home furnishings, accessories, jewelry and more. Whether you’re shopping for something in particular or just looking to get a great deal, Tanger Outlets is a great place to shop!
5 Tips: What to Know Before You Visit Tanger Outlets Sevierville
There’s a few tips that may be helpful for your visit to Tanger Outlets. Here’s what we recommend:
1. Keep in mind that it’s an outlet mall, so you’ll be spending quite a bit of time outside while you’re walking around. It’s a good idea to wear comfortable walking shoes and remember to wear a light jacket if the weather is chilly.
2. Parking at Tanger Outlets can be a little tricky in the peak season. There’s actually quite a bit of parking in the rear of the mall. You’ll have just a short walk up to the stores, but you’ll park quickly and easily instead of circling around for a parking spot at one of the storefronts. In the peak season, if you want to make sure you get a storefront parking space, you’ll want to arrive early in the day around the time the mall opens.
3. Take advantage of clearance sections! When you’re shopping the outlets, you’ll find huge, discounted clearance sections at the back of most of the stores. Some deals can be up to 80% or even 90% off, so it’s a great time to buy clothes and stock up on items for all seasons!
4. Spend the day! Tanger Outlets is a great place to spend the day, and there’s no need to rush through shopping just because you’re feeling a little hungry. Tanger Outlets in Sevierville has a few spots to stop for a quick snack or you can even plan to eat lunch or dinner at the Chop House located right in the center of the mall. You’ll find places like Ben & Jerry’s, Great American Cookies, The Fudgery, Starbucks and more, too!
5. Of course, don’t forget to print your Tanger Outlets coupon or show it on your smartphone. It’s an easy way to save a little extra money and get even better deals on already discounted merchandise!
Looking for more places to shop on your Smoky Mountain vacation? Click here for our favorite shopping spots throughout the area!